1855 - 1885 (29 years)
||McElrea, Margaret  |
||28 Oct 1855
||Bourg Louis Settlement, County of Portneuf, Parish of St. Raymond, Quebec [1, 2]
||14 Aug 1885
||Bourg Louis Settlement, County of Portneuf, Parish of St. Raymond, Quebec 
||16 Aug 1885
||St. Bartholomew Anglican Cemetery, Bourg Louis [1, 3]
- Buried at Bourg Louis, aged 30.
||16 Oct 2012 |
||McElrea, William, b. Abt 1813, County Tyrone, Ireland , d. 01 Apr 1896, Bourg Louis, Portneuf County, Quebec (Age ~ 83 years) |
||Borland, Mary, b. Abt 1817, County Tyrone, Ireland , d. 30 Apr 1900, Bourg Louis, Portneuf County, Quebec (Age ~ 83 years) |
||23 Mar 1838
||Mountjoy Presbyterian Church, Cappagh Parish, County Tyrone [1, 4]
- The couple is said to have eloped. They came by ship to Quebec City.
||Mary Borland McElrea
Photographic copy of tintype, probably made around the 1860s.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S685] FTM File - MG, Marjorie Goodfellow, 14 Aug 2010.
- [S618] Unnamed Source, Bourg Louis and Ste. Catherine Anglican Church, 1855, leaf 15 (M138/13, image 661).
- [S622] Index des BMS, ca. 1850 - 1980, District judiciare.
- [S621] PRONI MIC.