1904 - 1924 (19 years)
||McElrea, Harriet I. |
||08 Jul 1904
||2242 Kimball St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
- recorded by S.C. Runkle (Dr. or midwife?).
||02 Jun 1924
||Presbyterian Hospital, Philadelphia 
||05 Jun 1924
||Montrose Cemetery, Upper Darby, Delaware Co., Pennsylvania [3, 4]
- undertaker: S.P. Frankenfield Sons. She was buried in Lot #288, Section "C." According to Montrose Cemetery Co., "The lot was transferred to Sylvester and Ethel H. Fleming on November 15, 1944, Deed #179-1/2."
||27 Jan 2011 |
||McElrea, Andrew John, b. 01 May 1874, Dunmullan, Cappagh Parish, County Tyrone , d. 12 Jul 1936, Hamburg State Sanitorium, Hamburg, Berks Co., Pennsylvania (Age 62 years) |
||Fulton, Isabella Jane, b. 15 Sep 1875, Newtownstewart, Ardstraw Parish, County Tyrone , d. 18 Jun 1930, 1423 N. 22nd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Age 54 years) |
||08 Aug 1903
- the ceremony was performed by "Charles Rowland Hill, Presbyter of Protest Epis Ch"
||McElrea Family, Philadelphia circa 1930|
Andrew John McElrea, Allen McElrea and Isabella Jane McElrea
||McElrea - Fulton Family (4)|
Family members of Andrew John McElrea and Isabella Jane Fulton
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S30] Philadelphia Birth Index Cards, 1908-11.
- [S7] VR Dea PA Phila, Certified photocopy in possession of author. File No. 64603; Reg. No. 12749.
- [S79] Ltr, Louis N. Ottaviano, Montrose Cemetery, to author, 9 April 1996.
- [S7] VR Dea PA Phila, Certified photocopy in possession of author. File No. 64603; Reg. No. 127?9.